The after school activities at ISUtrecht are mostly geared towards primary students. Secondary students can join the drama club, band or ensemble. Those secondary students interested in sports are encouraged to join a local sports club.
The after school activities for primary students can be divided into five categories:
- Childcare provider Kind & Co offers a range of after school activities, accessible to all primary students. These activities take place in either the ISUtrecht primary campus or the Anne Frank School, a Dutch primary school, just up the road from ISUtrecht. The after school clubs programme is meant for both the children that are enrolled in after school care, as well as those who are not.
- The football and chess club are organised by the PHE teachers (football) and parents (chess).
- Students can also join one fo the student-led scratch clubs. The students are currently designing computer games.
- Music lessons, choir and orchestra. ISUtrecht facilitates one on one and group instrumental lessons for a wide range of instruments. The ISUtrecht music teachers lead both the orchestra and choir.
- ISUtrecht facilitates a host of mother tongue clubs. We currently offer: Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italia, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu and Turkish
ISUtrecht currently offers a drama club, ensemble and world music orchestra. The school also facilitates private one on one instrumental lessons during or after school hours. Students can also join the student-led coding club.
ISUtrecht offers no after school sports clubs for our secondary students. Students are encouraged to join local sports clubs. The Parent Support Group collated a data bank with details on a variety of sports clubs.