To register your child(ren) at the BSO please fill in this online form (in Dutch) and opt for ‘Buitenschoolse opvang’. Then select ‘plaatsnaam’ Utrecht. Please note, for the ‘basisschool’, you must select ‘International School Utrecht’. Further filling in the form and submitting it confirms your registration.
You can also reach the planning team at Kind & Co by:
- Calling +31 (0)307607785
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kind & Co also has nursery locations for children aged 0-4 yrs, dotted around Utrecht. For more information, please view the Kind & Co website.
New English Language Daycare (0-4yrs)
Kind & Co is planning on opening a new English language daycare facility in Papendorp near the school. The nursery is called Woudrijk. For more information and to register your interest for the Woudrijk nursery, please see the flyer.
After School Activities
Activities at ISU are run over 2 terms from September until the end of February and from March until the end of June. Parents are invited to sign up their children via links in a school app message which is sent a few weeks before the start of activities.
Activities arranged by ISU:
- Music individual and group private lessons
- Music ensembles (choir & orchestra)
- Home Language clubs
- Chess (Grades 1 - 5)
- Football (Grades 3 - 5)
- Photography (Grades 3 - 5)
- Drama (KG - Grade 1 & Grades 2 - 5)
Activities arranged by Kind & Co:
- Several after school activities for ISU primary students are organised by childcare organisation Kind & Co.
- Activities offered vary from term to term and include for example arts & crafts.
- Activities are open to all primary students from KG to Grade 5.