ISUtrecht is a close-knit and welcoming community of students, staff and parents, who share a common goal: to create a stimulating learning environment in which everyone feels at home. The school currently caters for over 600 international students and will grow to 1200 students in the next couple of years. The staff is international, enthusiastic and extremely capable.
ISUtrecht is an International Baccalaureate World School authorised to teach the IB Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. ISUtrecht is a Dutch International School.
Primary Vacancies to start in August 2018
- Primary classroom teacher – grade 5 – work time factor 60% – 3 days
- Maternity cover early years teacher – kindergarten – work time factor 60% – 3 days
- Primary learning support specialist (SEN) – work time factor 80% – 4 or 5 days
- Primary teaching assistant with English Language Acquisition expertise – 70% – 4 or 5 days
- Primary librarian – KG – grade 5 – work time factor 60% – days to be discussed
Please note: the grade 2 teacher vacancy has been filled
Primary/secondary vacancies to start in August 2018
- Dutch language specialist – primary and lower secondary grades – work time factor 50/60% – days to be discussed
- Music specialist – primary and lower secondary grades – work time factor 30% – days to be discussed
Please note that the work time factor for the Dutch language specialist vacancy has been changed from 40 to a 50/60%
Secondary Vacancies to start in August 2018
- Secondary Individuals and Societies/History teacher – grades 6-12 – work time factor 55% – 3 days
Please note that both the Spanish Language Acquisition vacancies have been filled
Vacancies Support Staff to start in August 2018
To stay updated on ISUtrecht vacancies, please follow the school on Linked-In.