ISUtrecht is a close-knit and welcoming community of students, staff and parents, who share a common goal: to create a stimulating learning environment in which everyone feels at home. The school currently caters for over 800 international students and will grow to 1200 students in the next couple of years.
The staff is international, enthusiastic and extremely capable.ISUtrecht is an International Baccalaureate World School authorised to teach the IB Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. The ISUtrecht is a Dutch International School.
Due to situation around COVID-19 (corona), it may take longer to receive a response to your application. The school will continue its recruitment process remotely as soon as possible. Please keep checking this page as vacancies change and new vacancies will be uploaded regularly.
Senior Leadership Team positions
- Deputy Head of Education – work time factor 80% (100% is negotiable) – to start in August 2020
Primary Vacancies to start in August 2020
- English Language Acquisition teacher – primary grades – work time factor 40%
Secondary Vacancies to start in August 2020
- Dutch teacher – grades 6-12 – work time factor 80%
- Spanish teacher – grades 6-10 – work time factor 80%
- Design teacher – grades 6-10 – work time factor 50%
- Music teacher – grades 6-12 – work time factor 40%; 31/03/2020 new vacancy
Support Staff Vacancies to start in August 2020
- Secondary learning support specialist – grades 6-12 – work time factor 100% (80% position negotiable)
To stay up to date with ISUtrecht vacancies, please follow the school on Linked-In.
The International School Utrecht supports a number of Utrecht educational organisations by offering internships for teachers in training, both in primary and secondary. In primary we collaborate with the Hogeschool Utrecht (Erasmus and ITEPS Programmes) and in secondary we collaborate with Utrecht University (UTeach Programme). Students from these institutions who are seeking an internship are encouraged not to contact the school directly but to arrange internships via their programme.