ISUtrecht has a Division Council that conforms to the Dutch participatory model for schools. In this official body staff, parents and students have a voice and play an advisory role for certain areas of school vision and planning.
Three parents, three staff members and a DP student form the Division Council (DC). All members are elected. Rynette de Villiers (head of school) attends meetings as a representative of the school boards and in an advisory capacity. For more information, please view the ISUtrecht Division Council Regulations.
Division Council Members
- Rosa Perez; chair (parent; child in secondary) – from November 2018
- Swati Jain (parent; child in primary and child in secondary) – from September 2020
- Jose Lozano (parent; two children in secondary) – from September 2020
- Lindsey Dudgeon; secretary (staff member; PYP) – from September 2020
- Jeroen de Haas (staff member; MYP) – from September 2020
- Mirjam Schmidt (staff member; support staff – from September 2020
- Anne Logman (staff member; DP) – from January 2019
- Evi Timmer (student DP)
- Jasper Hazelhoff (student DP)
There are certain decisions, issues and/or topics that he head of school requires the prior consent and/or advice of the DC. The DC has a right to request consultation with the head of school on certain subjects. The DC also has a right to any information reasonably required for the performance of its tasks.
- 21 September
- 7 October
- 2 November
- 30 November
- 14 February
- 12 April
- 23 June
If you have any questions or interest in the DC, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.