At ISUtrecht, there are a variety of after school activities students can participate in.
Activities are run over 2 terms from 19 September until the end of February and from 6 March until the end of June. Parents are invited to sign up their children via links in a school app message which is sent a few weeks before the start of activities.
Activities take place in the main building or facilities within walking distance from school. Activity leaders meet children in the main building aula before taking them to their activity.
Activities arranged by ISUtrecht:
- Music individual and group private lessons
- Music ensembles (choir & orchestra)
- Home Language clubs
- Chess (Grades 1 – 5)
- Football (Grades 3 – 5)
- Photography (Grades 3 – 5)
- Aikido (Grades 1 – 5 & Grades 6 – 9)
- Drama (KG – Grade 1 & Grades 2 – 5)
Activities arranged by Kind & Co:
- Several after school activities for ISUtrecht primary students are organised by childcare organisation Kind & Co,
- Activities offered vary from term to term and include for example arts & crafts,
- Activities are open to all primary students from KG to Grade 5,
- Activities take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays directly after school,
- Sign-up is during September and February via a link that will be shared on the school app,
- All planning, organisation and communication are done by Kind & Co and activities take place in our main building or at the Anne Frank school down the road from us.