ISUtrecht Wellbeing Challenge
In these strange times where we are all on our little islands, we think it is more important than ever to stay connected. To feel we are all still part of the ISUtrecht community.
By Ingrid Schmoutziguer, communications
That’s why Elzemiek Chell (school psychologist) and Ingrid Schmoutziguer (communications) bring you the #isutrechtwellbeing challenge. This is by no means meant as another task you or your child(ren) need to do for school. No, these are simple challenges (some may only take 5 minutes; others ask for a little bit more time) to make you forget about work & online learning and just enjoy the moment.
This is how you can take part:
- Install Instagram on your phone and/or open Instagram on your phone and search for international_school_utrecht.
- A new challenge will appear every day in “Stories”, which you will find in the circles at the top of your Instagram home screen.
- You can also find the challenges in posts, which you can find in the “feed” on your Instagram home screen, but also when you go to the home page of International School Utrecht on Instagram.
There is every chance if you’re not used to Instagram, your child will find it really funny to show you the ropes. When you see a challenge you like, just go for it!
Let’s stay connected
It would be wonderful if some of you would take a moment to share yourself partaking in one of the challenges. Naturally it is also fine to take part, without posting. Should you decide to post, do not forget to:
- “Tag” International School Utrecht
- Use the hashtag #isutrechtwellbeing
Let’s stay healthy, safe and connected!
Elzemiek and Ingrid